Official Music Topic

vans

• Admin

Hello everybody!

We all love music, I'm sure that many of you can't just live without it on daily basis: when you travel by bus, train, or by plane; when you drive to work, or simply when you stay at home and want to listen to music laying on your bed. Just to not have tons of topics opened with different music videos, let's pile them in this topic! You can simply post a YouTube video with a song you like, or you can elaborate and tell us your musical taste, or yeah, you can do both!

I'll start:

• Like 1

On 12/12/2021 at 7:24 PM, vans said:

Hello everybody!

We all love music, I'm sure that many of you can't just live without it on daily basis: when you travel by bus, train, or by plane; when you drive to work, or simply when you stay at home and want to listen to music laying on your bed. Just to not have tons of topics opened with different music videos, let's pile them in this topic! You can simply post a YouTube video with a song you like, or you can elaborate and tell us your musical taste, or yeah, you can do both!

I'll start:

Love this tune! I'm currently listening to Michael Jackson - Bad :-)

• 3 weeks later...

I personally prefer Soft Rock of the 1980’s. Bands like Chicago, REO Speedwagon, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard. The music in the 80’s consisted of big hair bands as well as electronic dance music. I know many artists also utilized synthesizers. The songs I liked consisted of finding & having love, beating the odds in life. I’m not too keen on the newer music. Maybe I’m biased lol & because I grew up with a certain type so anything less is ‘not good enough’. I do like some New Age gentle music & of course my nature sounds. It IS music too lol