Do you drink coffee every day?

tRv56

I myself like to drink real deal coffee from your local coffee shop. I do not drink coffee every single day. I tend to ahve one once or twice a week and you enjoy more when you not having it each day.  Most people have more then two a day but after a while if you stop you just get a very bad head. That's the last thing that I want.

I tend to drink far more tea for each day then anything else

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 8:51 PM, Ash said:

I don't drink tea or coffee really. I do have coffee once in a while though but only when I need to stay awake for something. 

I do not drink for staying awake :P FOr me it's nice to go out and ahve it for relaxing and whatnot, for pleasure really :) 

• Admin
On 1/19/2022 at 1:06 PM, Empire said:

I do not drink for staying awake :P FOr me it's nice to go out and ahve it for relaxing and whatnot, for pleasure really :) 

I do for both reasons to be honest :classic_laugh: When I have to work on mornings, coffee helps me active. But I also drink coffee when I'm chilling out with friends, I like the taste too much!

While I love the smell of coffee, I was never into the taste of it. Plus, it doesn't help that I can't do caffeine. I become what I call a Hyper Grouch. Bouncing off the walls while biting your head off!

Coffee has its place but I can see how people can get used to having their "morning coffee" & even become addicted to that cup. I prefer drinking herbal tea or just plain water.

On 1/19/2022 at 12:06 PM, Empire said:

Sometimes you really do need it though for a bit of energy especially when you're staying up late working. It's even better for when you have to wake up early and just don't have the energy to do so.

A couple of years back, I used to not be able to function properly without my morning coffee. However, since I started working from home and finished with college, I can say that I don't normally drink as much coffee. Normally, if I drink anything, I drink Diet Coke. Coffee is great on mornings that I need to quickly wake up, but if I've got plenty of sleep and don't need any pep in my step, then I go without out. Of course, every now and then when I leave the house I may stop by Dunkin' Donuts and grab me an iced coffee, but that's very rare.