Best paid streaming services?

tRv56

• Admin

I used to have Netflix, but just a couple days ago I cancelled since it happened exactly the same as you - I didn't find anything or I didn't feel like watching anything.

I currently watch a lot of Twitch (free, by the way), and as I've got Amazon Prime, I usually watch Prime Video as it's included in my subscription.

There are many networks, for me it's what I can afford as end of the day I just can't sub to all streaming networks. Ads up to a big bomb. Plus already paying bills for living in my own home and phone bills. At the moment I'm with amazon prime :) Been using them for five years and at least you get allot for your money, free shipping and deals on twitch and able to watch films and TV series. even that at times you do have to buy and rent films and dislike the extra sub a month for Stars or whatnot in your prime account.

• 5 weeks later...

Excellent question. I have two streaming services that I really enjoy, Hulu+ and Peacock. I get a prorated discount for both of these since I am a Verizon customer and I pay around $15 per month for both. There are a ton of TV shows and movies to watch on both platforms and it's a really good price for all that is included. If you looking for a streaming service, I would recommend you start out with Peacock and see what they have that may interest you.