What phone do you own?

mOB

On 12/20/2021 at 9:57 PM, vans said:

Indeed they are!

This new iPhone 13 Pro has something funny: when the view experience requires 120Hz (IE: If you're playing games, or scrolling really fast), the iPhone will go 120Hz. If you are static, and reading for example Twitter, or even browsing eprotv, the iPhone will adapt back to 60Hz (as you don't really need to be using 120Hz on that scenario), or 90Hz, or whatever the phone needs.

This had a problematic on my mind: what if the iPhone fails to read certain scenarios? Its battery would be a waste. But apparently, as I've seen on The Internet, it works really amazing! I can't wait for Christmas to arrive and check my new Mum's phone to test it :D

-Dish-, that's really bad. I guess it's not their fault though, but more of the "phone's brand company" fault, as they don't really do such discounts to phone companies any more.

Well,  I think they are the cheapest option but they suck in terms of service. Like I've been with 3 because they are cheaper but their signal is awful in most places. I'm thinking of moving to EE or O2.

Yeah, just found out that my phone will be two years in March 2022 so I'll probably look into changing my phone then. At the moment, it's looking like the iPhone 13 Pro will be my first choice so the fact you and your mum likes it is a good sign