Fortnite

dfarmer2001

I will begin by saying that I really enjoy playing Fortnite, it is one of my favorite games. I have played Fortnite ever since it was released back in 2017, and I have nearly every battle pass skin from the start of Fortnite. I like the building feature that the game offers, it's unique and there are no other shooter games that offer this (that I'm aware of). I have made so many online friends from playing Fortnite, and it's a great game to play if you're looking to be social. 

Do you guys enjoy Fortnite? Why or why not? 

It wasn't too bad at the start, to be honest because it seemed like a battle royale so people of all ages could enjoy it. But yeah, it has turned into a bit of a kids now but I'm sure they're making even more money because of that.

• 2 years later...
  • Admin

I recall downloading and testing it back when it was starting (where all streamers were advertising it, and when Ninja got Twitch's record). 

However, I never really liked it. I was much into PUBG, and I always kind of thought that PUBG was the "serious" version of Fortnite. Pretty much like Valorant vs CSGO (being CSGO the "serious" version).

Never got into Fortnite -- also never enjoyed watching it, to be honest.

• 3 weeks later...