Simulators

Ash

Indeed I do. most of the games that I do nowadays are simulators from anything related to that. 89% of the time I do play flights sims from MSFS2020 to P3d :) Soon going to be doing a 7 hours long flight :) 

I have done train simulator myself and I can't get into that :P

On 12/28/2021 at 9:52 AM, vans said:

I’ve just tried Train Simulator over all the simulators around. It’s not bad though, it’s pretty similar to reality. Worst thing here is that there are tons of DLC’s available, so you have to spend tons of dollars if you want to play everything.

Yeah, that's very annoying with train simulators. It's crazy how expensive the DLC is just for one train as well.

On 12/30/2021 at 12:41 PM, tRv56 said:

never played any simulator game, to be honest I think they're boring :classic_tongue:

It can be, then again those like me do not get bored from doing it, even if the flight is 10 hours long and all you do and look at your screen and wait to get there :P 

Same with most DLCs and for addons, not cheap. some of the top payware aircraft is over £150

On 12/30/2021 at 4:38 PM, JoyFreak said:

I want to play that Farming Stimulator that you've shared on the other forums. It looks pretty dope. What console do you play it on Ash?

Train sim, I have actually played it on both consoles but now I only play it from time to time on the Series X since the Game Pass has it.