Play to earn games?

Nomad

Do you play Play-To-Earn Games? Play-To-Earn games are the games that allow you to earn cash rewards. Axie Infinity is one of the most popular Play-To-Earn games. However, before you can start playing this game and earning tokens, you will have to spend $200 to by the game pass.  If you want to try free Play-To-Earn game, try Town Star.

Never tried it and I honestly wouldn't bother with them. The rates are too low and you would need to play way too much to make even a tiny bit of money. Axie Infinity is the one I have heard of but the start up cost is just absurd really. 

I don't think I've really seen any play to earn games, but from what I understand the payout is pretty low which means a ton of time to farm to make money. Only good pay to earn games I know are those where selling gold is a ban offence, but the payout rate is pretty decent. 

I have played various play to earn games. However, most of the games I have played are online gambling games such as Bingo and Solitaire. I spend like $5 and attempt to make more, but most of the time I fail and then I go bankrupt lol. I have deleted all of these games from my device because I tend to overdo it and spend a lot more money than I should. 

Talking about Axie Infinity, if anyone is interested, there are some scholarship programmes out there. You can basically get sponsored by someone so you don't have to buy the things required to play the game but you obviously have to split the profits after that.