Team Liquid confirm shox signing!

tRv56

Following the previous article from shox: Vitality benches Shox , yesterday we could confirm that Shox signs for Team Liquid (the North American team)

The move comes as no surprise, with the 29-year-old having been linked with a transfer to Liquid back in November after it became clear that Vitality would be signing the exiting Astralis trio of Emil "⁠Magisk⁠" Reif, Peter "⁠dupreeh⁠" Rasmussen and Danny "⁠zonic⁠" Sørensen come the end of the year.

shox.jpg.9f829456052cd340ae8288271d98824d.jpg

The Liquid roster now consists of:

•  Jonathan "⁠EliGE⁠" Jablonowski
  •  Keith "⁠NAF⁠" Markovic
  •  Josh "⁠oSee⁠" Ohm
  •  Richard "⁠shox⁠" Papillon
  •  Eric "⁠adreN⁠" Hoag (coach)
  •  Jake "⁠Stewie2K⁠" Yip (inactive)
  •  Michael "⁠Grim⁠" Wince (inactive)
  •  Gabriel "⁠FalleN⁠" Toledo (inactive)

• Admin

Interesting!

I had no doubt that Shox would hire for a team soon (especially with having Katowice around March). Shox is a really experienced CSGO player and a great entry player. Now let's see, as there's a lot of competitors in the team (which are now inactive, but may go active again). He will have to prove with his new team - but hopefully they will adapt well and compete for the top teams!

I'll add this to the article section, thank you again!

Even with all the talk and rumors about this move, a piece of me honestly didn't think it was actually going to happen. It seems like a really curious move tbh, and I'm not sure if shox will conflict with NAF for roles. I love shox as a player, but I'm really curious to see how this works out in the long run.