Don't be shy! Hello!

vans

• Admin

Hello everyone!

I just felt like posting this Pin to both "introduce myself" and to give some guidelines/tips on how to post properly an introduction to get to know you! It's fine if you don't want to share private information or you want to remain "anonymous", really, we respect this a lot. The following "template" is nothing more than a tip of what you could say if you don't know what to say :classic_smile:

- Your name, or what's the history behind your username (why did you choose it): 

- Where are you from?

- How did you find us / why did you sign up?:

- What do you do for a living? Are you a student, what's your job?:

- What are your hobbies?

- What's your favourite game? In which platform are you playing? (PC, Console...)

Of course, don't take this literally -- this is simply a way to break the ice. Now it's my turn!

My name is Pablo, also known as vans. I started using my username around 25th December 2008 (yeah, it's going to be almost 13 years now) after Santa gifted me Counter-Strike: Source. The name is simply because the actual brand of shoes, so it's not much interesting.. I guess.

I'm from the North of Spain, to be more concrete from the province of Asturias (feel free to Google it, it's all nature there :classic_tongue:). Obviously I did not find this site but I am the owner and creator of eprotv! I made this website because I really like videogames, especially Diablo II, Counter-Strike, Rust, and Age of Empires, which are the games that I actively play as of now.

As a living I am a train driver for a public company in Spain called Renfe. I basically do passenger trains, to be more specific in a short-distance run, within the province.

Overall my hobbies are playing videogames, and stuff on The Internet. Of course, in my personal life what I like the most is going out with friends/co-workers and have dinner/lunch with them, and watching TV shows/movies at home and/or cinema.

Now, it's hard for me to give a single favourite game. Hope you allow me to name two franchises here: Diablo and Counter-Strike. Both are the games I've played the most. The first game I have ever played was Diablo II, and some-time later (you already know when) I started playing CS:S and FPS games.

Don't be shy, and create a new topic introducing yourself! We'd like to get to know you and interact to each other, which is the purpose of the forums! Thank you!

-- vans