Most you've spent on a video game?

vans

• Admin

Let's pretend we don't take into account the in-game purchases, such as DLC's, skins, etc... only talking about a game you purchase (in any platform, but specify!)

For me, to be honest, it was probably Rust, costing €33.99. I usually play FPS games, and to be fair I've never played those games on PC that cost more than €50 (and nowadays its more common for games to cost that prices rather than <30

What about you?

On 12/23/2021 at 10:49 PM, Empire said:

MSFS2020 would be the most spent game or should say Simulater :P around £120 if I recall LOL

Not cheap

The most expensive edition I'm guessing? Unfortunately, I have to buy the whole game if I want that. Wish they offered an upgrade deal for Game Pass people.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/25/2021 at 7:14 PM, Ash said:

The most expensive edition I'm guessing? Unfortunately, I have to buy the whole game if I want that. Wish they offered an upgrade deal for Game Pass people.

Nope, Got nothing to do with the edition of the game/Sim XD It's all thethird-party addons and whatnot for the simulator that you can get on many sites. Even from the in-built marktplace. Just the other day I spent $30 on another aircraft :) Each default airport scenery is crap and so I got hold of over 30 payware scenery airports in the space of the year since MSFS was release. Some payware airports can set you back $20 to $30